New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Loading file from the VideoPlayer without the gall

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Loading file from the VideoPlayer without the gall was created by charles

I am trying to figure out your component. I seeking to create a category with 10 to 20 video links, then have them played solely through the VideoPlayer without needed the Gallery Module!

When I tried to do this only one file or video would play, and when you click on the video list you can see videoclips of the other files or video in the category, but when you click on them it redirect you to the Gallery View or User view with the related video options on the right side and facebook option at the bottom.

I need the Video Player to play all the files with a Category without the page needing to reload or refresh or direct my users to another page!

What I see need the Video PLayer is only setup to play one video from a Category something that is not stated anywhere on the site...

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by Administrator.
12 years 4 days ago #589

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Loading file from the VideoPlayer without the gall

Dear Charles,

Yes, the required option could be achieved by adding a Custom Player Page URL.

1. Just open / edit the Appropriate Player page from Components - All Video Share - Players.

2. Add the same Player Page URL (Front-End Page URL in where you have the player) in Custom Player Page URL field.

3. Save and experience the changes in front-end.

Check the following post for the detailed explanation : allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/4-insta...-custom-page-url#593
12 years 4 days ago #594

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies