New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Adding videos page looks incomplete and nonfunctional

• Jonathan Brown
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Adding videos page looks incomplete and nonfunctional was created by Jonathan Brown

The install went perfectly.  however, when I click Add Video from the Dashboard, the form looks incomplete.  The Browse buttons don't work.  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  I tried switching from Chrome to Firefox.  See below.  

I just installed the free version.  Version 3.5.0

3 years 11 months ago #9643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Adding videos page looks incomplete and nonfunctional

Probably a conflict.

Do you use any custom admin template or any admin specific extensions? Please send us your Joomla! admin access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us

So, we can get a clue on the issue and get you the fix.
3 years 11 months ago #9644

• Jonathan Brown
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Jonathan Brown on topic Adding videos page looks incomplete and nonfunctional

This has been solved.  It was a conflict with the JCE Editor admin extension.  I had an old version of it installed.  Had to manually uninstall that extension and then re=install the new version.

The "add videos" form loads correctly now.
3 years 11 months ago #9645

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies