New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

localhost: video stutters in the beginning

• natanja
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

localhost: video stutters in the beginning was created by natanja

Hello,

I've noticed a very strange problem. I have my website running via xampp on a computer. Every thing works fine I thought, but when a video starts, it is stuttering in the beginning. Only the first seconds, then the video plays smooth.

When I open the website via a IP url I don't have this stuttering issue. But for this project, I only use the IP url for development. When the website is done, he will be running local only.

Have you heard of this problem before?
Could it has something to do that my license is linked to my localaddress?

Thanks in advance.
10 years 5 months ago #6260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: localhost: video stutters in the beginning

It might be because of your system performance. Kindly try the same in different PCs and let me know if you have the issue.
10 years 5 months ago #6261

• natanja
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by natanja on topic Re: localhost: video stutters in the beginning

I've tried it on two different pc's with different display performances.
I also tried on the same pc via localhost and via external ip address and then the issue also occurs. I think that display performance can't be the problem, cause via internet (external ip) uses the same pc to play video als via localhost (without internet). And then via internet plays googd and via localhost it stutters.

very strange :-(
10 years 5 months ago #6262

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: localhost: video stutters in the beginning

Is there any possible that you can host the particular video in a live web server and get me the link ?
10 years 5 months ago #6263

• natanja
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by natanja on topic Re: localhost: video stutters in the beginning

yes, the website and the videos are visible via internet.
Can I send the information by email? Because it is for a client I have to be descrete.
10 years 5 months ago #6264

Ok. send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 5 months ago #6265

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies