New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

In some PCs, video player is a black rectangle

• Luis Ruiz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

In some PCs, video player is a black rectangle was created by Luis Ruiz

Hi!

I have searched all around of Forum and I haven't a solution. I tried all things!

On the main page I have 2 videos of "all video share" and it works fine on all PCS and navigators. But I have a "only registered" area with articles, and 1 video by article.

On 99 of 100 Pcs, videos works fine but in some Pcs they see a rectangle black only on the registered area... these Pcs can reproduce the videos on main page. If I use the user of this PC on my PC videos works fine!

I try to update flashplayer, update "all video share", purge caché, disabled antivirus, clean navigator cache, I tried on IE 9, Firefox and Chrome and does't work.

Please help!;)
10 years 6 months ago #6210

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: In some PCs, video player is a black rectangle

If I use the user of this PC on my PC videos works fine!

- So, the video is not working in the user's PC only. Strange, I'm not sure how I am going to recreate the issue. Anyhow, could you share me your link ? So, I can try this.
10 years 6 months ago #6211

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies