New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

i got the bug with MP4.

• pwakyi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28

i got the bug with MP4. was created by pwakyi

hi support ,

pls kindly assist and advise my video , some of the my video is not display , it's play and that can hear the voice only ,

pls refer here >> yourtut.com/index.php/component/allvideo...dalone-access-points

thanks
nay
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 3 other people also said thanks.
11 years 4 months ago #4825

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: i got the bug with MP4.

Then the issue should be with the Codec used by your Video. Just re-encode your video using Handbrake and try using the encoded video file. Recommended output format is M4V or MP4.

Using Handbrake to encode your videos :

Kindly use the default Profile but remember to Check the small Web optimized box from the Handbrake Tool. It ensures the metadata of your video is written at the start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 3 other people also said thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 4 months ago #4828

• pwakyi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28

Replied by pwakyi on topic Re: i got the bug with MP4.

hi admin,

thanks for your helping, that was ok now,
i also recommend http://handbrake.fr/ for other user ,

thanks
nay
11 years 4 months ago #4829

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies