New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Code is not working on Joomla 4.4.3 installation

• Felipe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Code is not working on Joomla 4.4.3 installation was created by Felipe

Hello,
I'm managing joomla update of my website onconews.com.br however the code to show a video inside an article {avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1} is not working... Is there any insights on this?
Thanks a lot
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Administrator.
1 month 3 weeks ago #10206

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Code is not working on Joomla 4.4.3 installation

Our plugin shortcode attributes have been changed in Joomla 4/5. Kindly refer to our latest tutorial here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/all-video-share-plugin
So, you should use {avsplayer id=1}

Note:
Still, the OLD shortcode attributes should work if you are following our migration guide here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/joomla-3-to-4-migration . If possible, kindly share with us your site admin and FTP access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us . So, we could get a clue about the issue and assist you accordingly.
1 month 3 weeks ago #10207

• Felipe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Felipe on topic Code is not working on Joomla 4.4.3 installation

Hello... I have changed the short code in all articles and now it works fine. Thanks a lot!
However I'm facing another problem... On All Video Share home page modules links doesn't work. I wonder if its because I'm building the update in a subdomain that is diffrent than licenced one or it's caused by migration problem (it was another person who did it)?
Can you please have a look on this and give me an insight? 
live site: www.onconews.com.br
new one (update):  www.index.onconews.com.br/novo

Thank you
1 month 3 weeks ago #10209

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Code is not working on Joomla 4.4.3 installation

Yes, this is a mis-configuration issue but related to the migration.

Solution:
1. Kindly open the modules from your Joomla back-end, select the "Advanced" tab, and make sure the "Custom Page URL" field is empty.
2. Next, create a menu item using our "Videos Layout" as per the instructions here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/adding-all-video-share-as-a-menu
3. Then, go to the "Components => All Video Share" menu from your Joomla back-end.
4. Click the "Options" button at the top right corner of the page.
5. Click the "SEO" tab, and select the menu item that you created in step #2 in the "Video Menu" dropdown.
6. Save the changes and check now.

Hope this solved your issue!
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Administrator.
1 month 3 weeks ago #10211

• Felipe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Felipe on topic Code is not working on Joomla 4.4.3 installation

Thanks a lot.
Working fine now.
1 month 3 weeks ago #10212

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies