New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Can't get specific video embedded

• Pat Vanden Bosche
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Can't get specific video embedded was created by Pat Vanden Bosche

I've added two videos, and when I embed the video in an article, now all I get is a Youtube video I'm using on the homepage using another player.  It worked the first time I added the code, but now it won't.  My url is  perrycountytn.com/index.php/covid-19-pre...hat-to-do-if-exposed .  The Youtube video is not even in my list of videos for your extension!

The embed code I used was {avsplayer videoid=3}.  I even tried the one with a specific player id.  I'm attaching a screenshot.

Please look at this for me and let me know what I've done wrong so I can use your extension.  Thank you.
3 years 4 months ago #9756
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Can't get specific video embedded

Please check now.  I have solved the issue on my own using the admin access details you have shared with us.

Reason for the Issue:
Please refer to the 2nd point under the  "Possible Reasons" section here  https://allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/12-playback-issues/714-tag-problems#724
3 years 4 months ago #9757

• Pat Vanden Bosche
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Pat Vanden Bosche on topic Can't get specific video embedded

I can now see the video I wanted!  Thank you.

In the trouble ticket you referred me to, you stated:

You might have copied the plugin code from somewhere and pasted inside your article page. Some of the Joomla editors apply hidden styles inside the plugin code which cause the issue. To avoid this, we recommend to type the plugin code on your own instead of copy and paste.

What plugin code are you referring to?  And just what did you do to get this to work for me?  I want to know so I don't run into this issue again, or that I can fix it myself.  Thanks.
3 years 4 months ago #9758

• Pat Vanden Bosche
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

I have another problem... the sound won't play.  The sound plays fine for the video on the homepage, but nothing for either of the two videos on the page at:
What To Do If Exposed 

I don't understand why it would play on one page and not another.  At first I thought it was my sound bar, until I tested the homepage and checked my settings.
3 years 4 months ago #9759

• Pat Vanden Bosche
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Another observation, the video works in Chrome, but not Opera.  Is there a reason it wouldn't work with Opera?  I didn't see anything about it on your website.
3 years 4 months ago #9761

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Can't get specific video embedded

1. What plugin code are you referring to?  And just what did you do to get this to work for me?  I want to know so I don't run into this issue again, or that I can fix it myself.  Thanks.

I speak about the plugin shortcode you have added. It was there as follows in the "Code" mode,
{avsplayer videoid=3 playerid=3}
And, I replaced it as,
{avsplayer videoid=3 playerid=3}

2. I have another problem... the sound won't play.  The sound plays fine for the video on the homepage, but nothing for either of the two videos on the page at  perrycountytn.com/index.php/covid-19-pre...hat-to-do-if-exposed

I don't see any video added to your home page. But, I confirm the audio working fine for the videos in the link above. Please double-check in different devices.

3. Another observation, the video works in Chrome, but not Opera.  Is there a reason it wouldn't work with Opera?  I didn't see anything about it on your website.

I confirm the video works fine in our Opera browser here. Kindly, try disabling the browser add-ons you have installed and update to the latest browser version. Please let me know if still the issue remains.[/size]
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Administrator.
3 years 4 months ago #9762

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies