New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Tag Problems

• Brian Z
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Tag Problems was created by Brian Z

I am trying to add a video in an article by using the following

{allvideoshare videoid=1 playerid=1}

When I do I see the above tag in the article when I am viewing the website but not the video. I tried adding it to the article through the text article and through the html code with the same results.

I do have the player plugin enabled so I know it isn't that. There must be a config setting somewhere causing it.. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!!
11 years 11 months ago #714

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Tag Problems

Did you checked allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/using-allvideoshare-plugins ?

Kindly use
{avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1}
instead of
{allvideoshare videoid=1 playerid=1}
11 years 11 months ago #721

• Brian Z
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Brian Z on topic Re: Tag Problems

Thanks for your reply but I did try them both and I still see just the tags when the pages are rendered.
11 years 11 months ago #723

Possible reasons :

1. You may not enabled the Plugin in Extensions Manager - Plugins - AllVideoSharePlayer

2. You might have copied the plugin code from somewhere and pasted inside your article page. Some of the Joomla editors apply hidden styles inside the plugin code which cause the issue. To avoid this, we recommend to type the plugin code on your own instead of copy and paste.

If still the issue remains, then kindly mail us your Issue Page URL and Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So that, we can check for the solution.

11 years 11 months ago #724

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Andrew on topic Re: Tag Problems

I'm typing code by myself, and still the problem exist. I also tried to copy and past first to windows notepad for styles dissaper, and then paste to joomla article. The same problem. I don't know that to do. Reinstall of the component doesn't helped.
11 years 1 month ago #5297

Dear Andrew,

Then kindly mail us your "Issue Page URL" and "Joomla! admin details" to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So that, we can check for the solution.

Thanks
11 years 1 month ago #5302

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies