New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video doesn't play

• Raymond
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Raymond on topic Re: Video doesn't play

Thank you so much, but there is still problem: I tried many times uploading another flv, the name was in Chinese, failed to show up; I changed it to English name, failed to show up;

Both have slugs (BTW: I believe slug should be auto generated.)
11 years 11 months ago #1147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raymond
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

The problem is: why sometimes the videos get uploaded and sometimes can't be uploaded? the player must have some problem to fix! all the videos I was trying to upload are good to play using KMP or any other supported players.

Thank you.
11 years 11 months ago #1148

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video doesn't play

Yes. The slug names are auto-generated if the Title is in English. Else, you need to add it manually.

Try increasing your servers upload settings. Kindly check the following post in doing it allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...deo-uploading-issues

You can also use a FTP client and upload your videos manually to your server to any directory and just use Direct URL method from the video admin as explained in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...ezilla-ftp-uploading
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raymond
11 years 11 months ago #1149

• Raymond
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Administrator wrote: Kindly check : xiexianhui.com/joomla25/index.php/video/video/all-video-share

I have re-encoded the same video using Handbrake and added to the site.

But still, I found an issue with the Video. The Video start playing only after it is completely loaded. I have a solution for it too...

Solution :

If your MP4 files cannot be seeked before they are completely downloaded, you will have to fix the MOOV atom (it contains the seeking information) located at the end of your video. Use this little application to parse your videos and add the necessary cue points.

Note : Kindly remember, the issue is with your Video file and not with the Player.

Thank you for the info: how do I know if my video is well prepared? My video would be very large, ideally I don't have to split it but probably I have to: it would be 45 mins to 1 hour worship, or even longer.

Do you have any good suggestion on how to handle this kind of size?

Thank you so much in advance, your kind help is really really greatly appreciated.
11 years 11 months ago #1150

• Raymond
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Administrator wrote: Yes. The slug names are auto-generated if the Title is in English. Else, you need to add it manually.

Try increasing your servers upload settings. Kindly check the following post in doing it allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...deo-uploading-issues

You can also use a FTP client and upload your videos manually to your server to any directory and just use Direct URL method from the video admin as explained in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...ezilla-ftp-uploading

Thanks. Using FTP is a good idea and worth to try.

I already uploaded a FLV onto my server, path is: /public_html/joomla25/images/Videos

joomla25 is my site's name.

What should I put in the Direct URL?

Thanks.
11 years 11 months ago #1151

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video doesn't play

For Large Video Files, I would suggest to use Direct URL method as explained in my previous post...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raymond
11 years 11 months ago #1152

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies