New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video doesn't play

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video doesn't play

It should be as
http://xiexianhui.com/joomla25/images/Videos/yourvideo.flv
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raymond
11 years 11 months ago #1153

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Raymond
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Raymond on topic Re: Video doesn't play

I finally was able to upload another FLV through FileZilla and then using the Direct URL to create a video, that video is "well parsed" and doesn't have to wait until it is fully loaded to play.

Question is still here:

How to know the video is well parsed? When recording the video, is there any specific setting on any camrecorder? I can't imagine I have to reproduce or do anything manually to a one hour long video.

Thank you so much for the help. I like your tool. I wish you can help answer my above questions.
11 years 11 months ago #1154

Sorry.I'm not sure what camrecorder do you use and it have any special configurable options to this...Could you get more detail about your camrecorder ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raymond
11 years 11 months ago #1158

• Raymond
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Raymond on topic Re: Video doesn't play

Administrator wrote: Sorry.I'm not sure what camrecorder do you use and it have any special configurable options to this...Could you get more detail about your camrecorder ?

The video production will be delivered by different people in a different department, I have no idea what camrecorders they will be using, just a general question.
11 years 11 months ago #1160

Not all the camrecorders would cause the issue. But, I am blind about specific camrecorders and settings :(
11 years 11 months ago #1170

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies