New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

• Raffaele
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page was created by Raffaele

In frontpage I've published the gallery module to show latest videos added. I've also enabled the option "show link other videos" and in the "Custom Page URL" field I've added "index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=video&Itemid=490" that should point, as SEF url, to link menu www.in20righe.it/video.html .
The problem is that the link in the module point to " www.in20righe.it/component/allvideoshare/video/latest.html ".
Is it a bug or I've missed some configuration?

Thanks
11 years 2 days ago #5510

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

Yes, the "Custom Page URL" works only for the gallery thumbnails and not for the "More button". Kindly get me your Server FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. in where I can fix this directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raffaele
11 years 2 days ago #5511

• Raffaele
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Raffaele on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

SOLVED !! Thanks for the great support.
11 years 2 days ago #5512

• zaptech
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by zaptech on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

hello

Please share how you solved it... !!!

As i m also facing the same issue :( :sick:
10 years 1 month ago #6778

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

So, you too have the issue with "More button" ? Kindly get me your live site link to confirm this.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
10 years 1 month ago #6780

• zaptech
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by zaptech on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

hello administrator,

Thanks for your quick reply..

Here is my live site link.. www.fit2start.com/ on home page below you can see the more button..
10 years 1 month ago #6781

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies