New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

- Open {root}/modules/mod_allvideosharegallery/tmpl/default_videos.php

- Search for
<div class="avsmore"><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_($morelink); ?>"><?php echo JText::_('MORE'); ?></a></div>
- Then replace the HREF attribute with your page link to which the more button should be linked.
10 years 1 month ago #6782

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• zaptech
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by zaptech on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

I tried the same thing but the problem is i want to rename URL the page and content all are perfect but the URL says "component/allvideoshare/video/latest", there i want to use it as "/video/latest"..
10 years 1 month ago #6783

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

It's not possible to just remove 'component/allvideoshare/'

Alternatively, you can create a menu item using All Video Share - VIDEOS LAYOUT and configure it to sort by 'latest'. Write the menu alias as 'latest. So, now www.fit2start.com/latest.html will be listing the latest videos. Just add the same URL in HREF attribute of the more button.

Hope, you like this !!!
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
10 years 1 month ago #6784

• zaptech
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by zaptech on topic Re: Url "other video" in module point to a wrong page

wow... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks a lot..

Thats what i was looking for

superb support soon i am gona buy licence too for overwrite my logo and url in video..
10 years 1 month ago #6785

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies