New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Adding a videos

• Richard Juknavorian
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Adding a videos was created by Richard Juknavorian

Not sure why this is happening.  I am installing a new video.  The video uploads but once everything is finished the video is not showing up.  I already have two videos that I installed awhile ago and they work fine.  It's when I try to install a new one nothing is happening.  Is there a limit on videos?  Is there a place to say how many videos you can have.

Thanks
5 years 2 months ago #9339

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Adding a videos

No, there is not any limit. Are you trying to upload a large video file? Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...o-uploading-issues#3
 Alternatively, you can upload the file directly to the server and use our DIRECT URL method to add the video to our component. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...lla-ftp-uploading#74
 If none of the solutions worked, kindly email us  your Joomla! admin access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Juknavorian
5 years 2 months ago #9341

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies