New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Server Local Videos Network Add Files.Where

• santtlorenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Server Local Videos Network Add Files.Where was created by santtlorenzo

Hi,I need to mount a video server in local network but fails to add videos by uploading them to size, then create a local FTP and added the video via url but it is slow and then transferred and displayed
The videos that I have up are in different sizes and can weigh mp4 2gb wasize h264/aac can upload via http? where I have to store them? What would be the URL for playback?
many Thanks
regards
11 years 5 months ago #4790

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Server Local Videos Network Add Files.Where

1. Uploading Big files are completely based on your server configuration. You can try increasing your servers upload settings. Kindly check the following post in doing it allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...deo-uploading-issues

2. You can also use a FTP client and upload your videos manually to your server to any directory and just use Direct URL method from the video admin as explained in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...ezilla-ftp-uploading
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 5 other people also said thanks.
11 years 5 months ago #4793

• santtlorenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by santtlorenzo on topic Re: Server Local Videos Network Add Files.Where

But,if the path is d:\videos\ where i have 100 diferents videos whats the Url ? Can you write the example?
Many thanks
11 years 5 months ago #4798

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Server Local Videos Network Add Files.Where

I understood you are working in your Local setup. You can just place the videos inside your Joomla folder itself.

- Go to your (Joomla folder)/media/

- Create a new "com_allvideoshare" folder inside the media directory.

- Upload all your videos to this same folder.

Now, your Video path should read like
http://localhost/(Joomla Folder)/media/com_allvideoshare/myVideoFile.mp4
Hope, this help you ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 5 other people also said thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 5 months ago #4800

• santtlorenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by santtlorenzo on topic Re: Server Local Videos Network Add Files.Where

Ok but I need to point to an external directory to xampp because I want the videos on NAS storage is possible this path "D :/ videos" I have to modify apache? Thank you very much Regards
11 years 5 months ago #4812

Sorry, it's not possible to play videos using "D :/ videos". You should modify "Apache" in this case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 4 other people also said thanks.
11 years 5 months ago #4813

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies