New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

allvideoShare just quits

• Peter Correwyn
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

allvideoShare just quits was created by Peter Correwyn

Dear,

When I try to upload a video (10 MB .mp4, max upload size = 200MB and file type is added) and I press save then I have to wait half a minute or so and then the allvideoshare just disappears and I'm redirected to the Joomla control panel. Nothing is uploaded or saved.

Kind regards,
Peter
11 years 10 months ago #1357

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: allvideoShare just quits

Uploading Big files are completely based on your server configuration. Your server may not be configured to upload 10MB files. Anyhow, you can try increasing your server's upload settings. Kindly check the following post in doing it allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...deo-uploading-issues

You can also use a FTP client and upload your videos manually to your server to any directory and just use Direct URL method from the video admin as explained in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...ezilla-ftp-uploading
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 10 months ago #1361

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies