New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

videos not playing

• narges
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

videos not playing was created by narges

Hi,
I have installed the All video share and no doubt it is an excellent component, but I have some problems.
I have uploaded some videos all mp4 and below 3 mb. there was no error no problem but it does not play in the site. some say that the estreem not found and some hang in uploading process. I dont know what the problem is.
11 years 1 month ago #5272

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: videos not playing

Regarding 'NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound',

- There should be an error with your Video File Path.

Troubleshooting your Video File Path : If you run your Video File Path directly in your browser, then you should be able to download the file or your browser should play it.

Regarding Upload issue,

- Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...o-uploading-issues#3
11 years 1 month ago #5277

• narges
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by narges on topic Re: videos not playing

Hi,
I have placed some videos using third party embed code but for other videos which I dont have thier embed code I have problem.
I have downloaded them in my system but when I chose to upload them there is an error and it does not complete. My site is a joomla site and I just dont know how to place my videos in the site. :(
Appreciated is your kind help
11 years 1 month ago #5298

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: videos not playing

If you have issues in using our "General Upload" method, then alternatively you can use a FTP client and upload your videos manually to your server to any directory and just use "Direct URL" method from the video admin as explained in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...ezilla-ftp-uploading
11 years 1 month ago #5301

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies