New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

• lee
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Videos, wont play on mobile phone. was created by lee

I have two websites with local .mp4 and the other with youtube videos, both won't play on the mobile. Yet the video's from teh account on youtube play fine.

I need them to work on iphone and android phones, is this possible?
10 years 2 months ago #6497

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

Strange. So, the YouTube videos are also not working through All Video Share in mobiles ? Which mobile are you checking ? Could you get me your Live Site URL ?
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 2 months ago #6498

• lee
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by lee on topic Re: Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

This is the local mp4 site

Youtube site

Both work okay in chrome and firefox, however just noticed they don't work in ie 8
10 years 2 months ago #6499

Both your links are working good in my IE browser. I doubt you've disabled Flash Player plugin or have not installed the plugin itself. Kindly install it from get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ through your IE browser.
10 years 2 months ago #6500

• lee
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by lee on topic Re: Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

Hi Administrator

I still have the problem with the two sites that won't play either from youtube (they display the video, but don't actually play it) and my other site which has .mp4 running from a folder.

I need to have them working on mobiles devices, including ipad and iphone.

If you can get the .mp4 site sorted out I will pay for the commercial licence has I really like the configuration on your component, but it's no good if it doesn't work on mobiles. If you can then fix the issue with youtube videos not playing once I bought the commercial licence, I think that would be a fair deal.

You can have access to my joomla installation, that is not a problem.

Please come back asap, thanks.
10 years 2 months ago #6501

"All Video Share" uses standard HTML5 video element in mobile devices as fallback. When checking your first link(.mp4) in my IPad, I found the fallback works successfully. But the player loads in mediaelement.js player instead of the native browser player. So, I feel the issue should come the mediaelement plugin. Could you check by disabling it ? Please remember to clear your browser cache while checking this.

But the other link which have the YouTube video is working good in my IPad. But, I've not tested this Android phones. Since this works in IPad, I'm sure the script should work in Android as well. Could you please double check this too ?

Kindly let me know in which devices you're checking exactly.
10 years 2 months ago #6502

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies