New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Alex Serrano on topic Re: Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

Administrator wrote: "All Video Share" uses standard HTML5 video element in mobile devices as fallback. When checking your first link(.mp4) in my IPad, I found the fallback works successfully. But the player loads in mediaelement.js player instead of the native browser player. So, I feel the issue should come the mediaelement plugin. Could you check by disabling it ? Please remember to clear your browser cache while checking this.

But the other link which have the YouTube video is working good in my IPad. But, I've not tested this Android phones. Since this works in IPad, I'm sure the script should work in Android as well. Could you please double check this too ?

Kindly let me know in which devices you're checking exactly.

I have a samsung galaxy mini 4 and i can't see the videos of my page: greenpowermex.com

Can you tell if you can see my work?

Thanks in advance!
10 years 1 month ago #6514

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Videos, wont play on mobile phone.

@Alex Serrano,

Your first video seems to be in .flv format. But .flv is not supported in mobiles. So, your videos should be in .mp4 format to play both in desktops and mobiles.

Your second video is in .mp4 format. But it still doesn't show in mobiles. Kindly follow the troubleshooting tips below,

- Possibly your video file is served with wrong mime-types. Kindly check voice.firefallpro.com/2012/03/html5-audio-video-mime-types.html

- I doubt your video should have incompatible video/audio codec. Try re-encode it using Handbrake . Also check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/html5-fallback-in-allvideoshare
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
10 years 1 month ago #6515

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies