New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

all the video links are the same

• traxman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

all the video links are the same was created by traxman

Hi,

I have the latest version of this plugin and 8 videos on my joomla 3.9.
I made 8 videos and add their links in the video menu.
After I used this code {avsplayer videoid=X playerid=1} in the web page for all of these 8 videos the video players of these videos are shown and ready to use.
But when I click any of these videos, the content of all these videos is the content of the first video (ID1). When I look the code in the source code of the generated page, really all the videos have the item "video=1", and there should be 8 of them, from 1 to 8 - I think.
This happens on google crome, IE and firefox.

I don't know what to do with this problem. I couldn't find anything like it on this forum/bug tracker.

Please help :-)

best regards
4 years 10 months ago #9411

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic all the video links are the same

I had double checked after reading your post and confirm the plugin shortcodes are working fine as they should. Kindly make sure there is not any type in the shortcode you use. Also, please check this post  https://allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/12-playback-issues/714-tag-problems#724

In case the issue remains, please provide us your Joomla! admin access details and the article URLs those have the issue. So, we can further investigate this.
4 years 10 months ago #9413

• traxman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by traxman on topic all the video links are the same

I tried this, but didn't help.
I even tried a new article, without any text and tables and things, and the effect is the same.
Three videos in the emtpy article, and all of them are pointing to the first video :-)
4 years 10 months ago #9414

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic all the video links are the same

Strange. I had double checked again and I can get the shortcodes working fine here. Please make sure you use our latest version. Also, kindly share us your site admin access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us . So, we can further investigate the issue.
4 years 10 months ago #9415

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies