New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Add navigation module Gallery All Video Share

• Mauro Luque
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Add navigation module Gallery All Video Share was created by Mauro Luque

Hello people!

We would like to know if there is any way that All Video Share Gallery module you can add arrows on each side to go sailing on the videos on that module.

Our website is:
radiourbanasf.com.ar/galería-de-videos.html

And what we would like to be seen as an example here:
radioestacion.com.ar/estacion-TV.php

I hope answers, greetings.

Sorry for my english
11 years 11 months ago #957

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Add navigation module Gallery All Video Share

Ah...You're looking for a Carousel Type Gallery Module. We don't have this option in our current version. But, It would be a good news for you that we have already planned a version with the particular option but still the timeline for the release is not confirmed....
11 years 11 months ago #964

• Mauro Luque
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Mauro Luque on topic Re: Add navigation module Gallery All Video Share

Nice!

Is there somewhere where I can subscribe so that I get an email when the new version comes out?

Thanks!
11 years 11 months ago #971

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Add navigation module Gallery All Video Share

We have planned to send newsletters for all our customers from our next release. Since you're a registered customer of All Video Share, you too will be receiving the announcement!
11 years 11 months ago #973

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies