New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

More button does not work

• Felipe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

More button does not work was created by Felipe

Hello,
I have installed a gallery module on my front page. However when I update the component for the latest version,  "more" button start to show the front page when you click it. Can you help me to fix it? Thanks in advance.
Best
3 years 11 months ago #9638

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic More button does not work

Yes, our latest version introduces some changes in  the more button link to avoid duplicate URLs.

Does your your gallery module shows all the videos? or a specific category videos?
If  the module was configured to show all the videos, simply create a hidden menu in the beck-end with our "Videos Layout". If it only shows videos from a specific category, create a hidden menu using our "Categories Layout". That's it.

Now, our extension will auto search for the suitable menu item and automatically links to that when you click on the "More" button. 

How to create a Hidden menu?
Please refer  https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/tutorials/hide-menu-items/

If possible, please send us your site admin access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us to configure this on our own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Felipe
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
3 years 11 months ago #9639

• Felipe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Felipe on topic More button does not work

Great . It work out. Thanks a lot
Best
3 years 11 months ago #9642

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies