New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Player Problem

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Player Problem was created by Mike

Thanks for this wonderful module, i'm actually about to purchase a license but i have a problem, how do i get the thumbnail video to play in the all video share player. The player does not pick up videos according to latest and then gallery videos display another player just below the thumbnail. The idea is for one player to display on the page and all thumbnails when clicked should play inside the default player.

Please help me achieve this.
11 years 11 months ago #902

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Player Problem

Could you get me the Live Page URL in where you face the issue ?
11 years 11 months ago #903

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Mike on topic Re: Player Problem

Thanks, i think it's something i can solve with the right direction, the site is still in development environment, from your link below, please see what i am trying to achieve allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo

I have structured my page and thumbnails like that , the problem is when you click on any thumbnail, it displays similar size player below and making it two players in the page. I want to get rid of the second player and let the thumbnail when clicked play in the player like the link above. The auto detect is new video is on. Which email should i send the link of my page to?
11 years 11 months ago #906

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Player Problem

If you are looking for the Page similar to our Classic Demo, then kindly check : allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/13-cust.../590-custom-page-url

Kindly mail me your Issue Page URL to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 11 months ago #907

• Mike
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Mike on topic Re: Player Problem

Great! thanks a lot, this has been solved, the problem was adding the same page as the custom page url. I should finish with the development by tomorrow and would definitely purchase the license as the site would be incomplete without the logo.
11 years 11 months ago #908

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies