New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Gallery videos or alias not showing up in sitemap

• Administrator
  • Administrator's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1451

Re: Gallery videos or alias not showing up in sitemap was created by Administrator

Looks like an issue form your sitemap plugin. Please contact your sitemap plugin developer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul O'Connell
6 years 2 months ago #8917

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Paul O'Connell on topic Gallery videos or alias not showing up in sitemap

I have purchased the pro version and created a video gallery using the gallery module.

Originally I had used the player to show each video individually on the page by reference to the YouTube url. . At that point each video was listed in my websites sitemap video xml file. I then created the gallery using the gallery module and everything played okay but I noticed that the videos featured in the gallery were then not listed in the sitemap at all despite the video xml sitemap file pointing to the videos main menu, nor were they listed by alias or slug. Nothing in the sitemap was changed. I have now gone back to displaying each individual video by YouTube url.

Is there any reason why the sitemap is not seeing each separate video shown in the gallery module and is ignoring the alias and slug url if each video? I have now removed the gallery until this issue can be soreted as I do need each video crawled and listed by the search engines.

The video page is www.fenzyx.com/videos
6 years 2 months ago #8914

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies