New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

A small issue with the player and gallery module

• Lillian Fidler
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

A small issue with the player and gallery module was created by Lillian Fidler

Here's the page:

www.loracain.dreamhosters.com/?slg=the-b...rude&orderby=default

The player is in one block (content bottom a) and the gallery module is also in (content bottom a) however, they are very far apart and I'd like it to look more like the demo where it's nice and close to the player.

Also, I think I saw a demo you had on your website of a nice left right scroll area with arrows, where the user can scroll through the videos and choose which they would like to watch. I think this is a neater format. I can't figure out how to do that however. Also, would it work ok responsively.

Thank you so much, love the product.
6 years 3 months ago #8896

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: A small issue with the player and gallery module

The player is in one block (content bottom a) and the gallery module is also in (content bottom a) however, they are very far apart and I'd like it to look more like the demo where it's nice and close to the player.

Since both the gallery and player are assigned to the same module position, they will load only one after the other. This is not something do with our extension and you just need to play with your template's module positions. Moreover, I would like to know which DEMO page/part of us you like. So, I can guide you accordingly.

Also, I think I saw a demo you had on your website of a nice left right scroll area with arrows, where the user can scroll through the videos and choose which they would like to watch. I think this is a neater format. I can't figure out how to do that however. Also, would it work ok responsively.

Sorry, we don't have any slider module. You may have seen this somewhere and not in our website. Kindly double check.
6 years 3 months ago #8897

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies