New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Gallery Settings - help needed

• Steve Pritchard
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Gallery Settings - help needed was created by Steve Pritchard

I just upgrade to 3.1.0, and have the following Gallery config:

Gallery is located in sidebar position.
Gallery is set to 0 bootstrap columns
Gallery 'Number of Columns' set to 1 column

I have the following questions:

1. I would like to enlarge the video thumb and expand the size of the Gallery sidebar. How to do this? I noticed that Gallery config no longer contains Thumbnail height and width? So how would I enlarge the thumbnail, thereby expanding the space used for this gallery?

In bootstrap terms I would want a 2 columns sidebar with a single row of video that occupy that 2 column space.

2. Where do I change the default font setting for the Video Titles? I see H1/2/3/4 etc. for Gallery titles, but not sure how to change this for the videos in the gallery?

thanks for any help! I've been using your component for years and it's never let me down.
6 years 5 months ago #8845

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Gallery Settings - help needed

1. I would like to enlarge the video thumb and expand the size of the Gallery sidebar. How to do this? I noticed that Gallery config no longer contains Thumbnail height and width? So how would I enlarge the thumbnail, thereby expanding the space used for this gallery?

In bootstrap terms I would want a 2 columns sidebar with a single row of video that occupy that 2 column space.

Try setting the "Number of Columns" value as 2. This must solve your problem. Kindly get me your site link to check this directly in case the issue remains.

Regarding Thumbnail Width & Height,

In OLD versions, we allowed users to configure static width and height values. But, when it comes to true responsive, static dimensions are not good. So, we removed those options completely in our latest 3.0+ versions.

Now, the thumbnails in gallery and the player will scale 100% to the container and the height was scaled by 9/16 ratio. In other words, "All Video Share" no more supports static dimensions and the current version is 100% responsive.

NOTE: But, we have started receiving so many questions on the same. So, we will reconsider this and have option to configure the width & height of the player/gallery thumbnails very soon in future.

2. Where do I change the default font setting for the Video Titles? I see H1/2/3/4 etc. for Gallery titles, but not sure how to change this for the videos in the gallery?

Sorry, there is no setting at the moment to change the header tags used inside the gallery.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
6 years 5 months ago #8848

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies