New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Issue installing this extension

• dusten harward
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Issue installing this extension was created by dusten harward

I have installed and configured this extension on a dev site but I am getting an error message that says Items not found.

Here is the error page: www.dropbox.com/s/ld8z1direw4exww/error%20message.jpg?dl=0

Here is the K2 item: www.dropbox.com/s/i79ag3sfcvl9ob1/K2%20Article.jpg?dl=0

Here is the Module Settings: www.dropbox.com/s/z2cte9uul5pzl6j/Module%20Settings.jpg?dl=0

There are videos in the category but not being shown on the front end of the site. I am seeing the following error messages on inspector: www.dropbox.com/s/80qy5dtk715sjlh/inspect%20errors.jpg?dl=0

Have you seen this before? Are Is it a file permissions issue or execution thing?

I have installed this on another site with the exact same settings and it works just fine. I think there must be something different on this site causing the problems but I don't know where to look next.

Thank you.
6 years 10 months ago #8628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Issue installing this extension

Yes, probably a permission issue. But, still this only affects the loading of CSS & JS files and you shouldn't get the "Items not found" message. I've no clue what's going wrong. Kindly send me your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check what goes wrong.
6 years 10 months ago #8629

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies