New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Latest Videos in Modul-Position

• fellow
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Latest Videos in Modul-Position was created by fellow

Hallo,

I use AllVideoShare for years and everything is going well. Now I try to our Internetseit. Here I would like to show on the home page in a module position the last video or the last two videos. Unfortunately, I find it in the backend under Extensions -> Module no module. Can you please help me how I can do that.

Thank you.
8 years 2 months ago #8110

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Latest Videos in Modul-Position

Strange. For the last video, you will need our mod_allvideoshareplayer module and the last 2 videos, you need to use our mod_allvideosharegallery module. Didn't see them in your extensions list? Kindly try installing our latest package over the top of your existing installation. Kindly let me know if you're able to see them now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fellow
8 years 2 months ago #8111

• fellow
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by fellow on topic Re: Latest Videos in Modul-Position

Hello,

many thanks for your response. Under: extensions - Manage - Managing I have the two modules found. Direct sub-modules they were not to be found. Therefore, I have uninstalled it and the latest version 2.3.0 reinstalled. Now everything works.

Thank you very much.
8 years 2 months ago #8131

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies