New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Browsers complain that some items are unencrypted

• Kenneth Fribert
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5

Browsers complain that some items are unencrypted was created by Kenneth Fribert

My site is running SSL, but some browsers complain that not everything is encrypted (ie. bloody IE9/10), when I get to a page with Allvideosharegallery module, and looking through the page source, it seems to be about the images shown for the video.
So maybe the module should be aware of the sites settings, and either cache the image locally, and show it from there with https: or (at least for youtube) show it from a https source.
Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
10 years 1 month ago #6643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Browsers complain that some items are unencrypted

Apologies. I think using relative paths for images should solve this issue(non-youtube videos). Anyhow, I have added this to our bug list and will update a solution in our next version itself.
10 years 1 month ago #6644

• Kenneth Fribert
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Replied by Kenneth Fribert on topic Re: Browsers complain that some items are unencrypted

I do that currently for our own videos, but alas we also have youtube videos :-)
Best regards
Fribse

10 years 1 month ago #6646

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Browsers complain that some items are unencrypted

Kindly get me your server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can add the fix (only for YouTube videos) in your current installation itself.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
10 years 1 month ago #6647

• Kenneth Fribert
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Replied by Kenneth Fribert on topic Re: Browsers complain that some items are unencrypted

Hi there

Now that you've done some modding on my site, can I update to 2.2.0 or is the change not yet implemented in the general distribution?
Best regards
Fribse

10 years 1 week ago #6829

Apologies. Our 2.2.0 version doesn't come with https fix. So. it's not recommended to update your All Video Share version.
10 years 1 week ago #6836

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies