New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Size, problem

• leo batt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Size, problem was created by leo batt

Hi,
I have two size problem. The first is the title of the video in the gallery. With firebug I have found the template.css voice (#component.title) of my template what set the font size. I have changed the size and now it's ok. But all the titles now are small. Is possible to change the title size, without modify the template css?The second question is the size of the window video, with the player the window are the same dimension of the video, in videogallery there is an orrible black board, Because The window is slightly larger. Why????
Excuse me for my horrible English
Leo.
10 years 8 months ago #6022

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Size, problem

Regarding 1st query,

Instead of editing #component.title, add #avs_gallery .title { font-size:12px; } in your template.css.

Regarding 2nd query,

Kindly get me the Live site URL in where I can check this directly to get the proper solution.
10 years 8 months ago #6024

• leo batt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by leo batt on topic Re: Size, problem

Hi,
thanks you for your reply,
1st query solved!
for the 2nd query I have solved, there was a size setting of player incorrect. I have set correct size and now it's ok.
Thanks!
10 years 8 months ago #6025

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies