New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Gallery Media Box Link

• Julien
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Gallery Media Box Link was created by Julien

Hello,

This plug-in is very great ! I use Mediabox_CK to open videos from the gallery in a box, it works fine, but it opens the player in the template, is it possible to get just the player in the box ?

Thanks, Julien
12 years 6 days ago #566

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Gallery Media Box Link

Dear Julien,

Sorry, We have not tested our extension with Mediabox_CK. Also, I'm not sure that Mediabox_CK will accept Third Party Plugin codes.

If your requirement is to show the Player inside a Light-Box, then why can't you hire us to do it...If you like to go with us, then kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get the quote...

But, Soon we will be having the in-built support for loading the Player inside the LightBox.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien
12 years 6 days ago #569

• Julien
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Julien on topic Re: Gallery Media Box Link

Thanks a lot for your quick answer ! I finally create a new template and assign it in the $link variable. Maybe you can include a template option for links in the future versions. I have another question but it's diffrent, i'll create a new topic !

Thank you very very much ! This extension is very great, i'll buy a license when i'll put my website online !
12 years 6 days ago #572

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies