New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Scrollbar option in gallery

• Ess'iele
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Music that paints pictures and images that sing!
  • Thank you received: 0

Scrollbar option in gallery was created by Ess'iele

Hi, Mr Vinoth.

I've downloaded your AVS extension and I'm very happy with it (you can see what I've done with it here ).

My only issue right now is not having the option to make the AVS gallery scrollable, thus limiting its height. Reading through the posts, you did assure at some point last year that the next update (or release) would have that facility implemented. ;) This, for me, would be a major scoop.

Would you be able to give me an indication as to how soon we can expect this? Better still, I'm not afraid of getting my hands 'dirty', so please let me know how to get it done and I'll make a start.

Many thanks, Mr V. Excellent extension!

Ess'iele
Ess'iele
... seeing things.
11 years 1 month ago #5348

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ess'iele
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Music that paints pictures and images that sing!
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Ess'iele on topic scrollbar request update

Further to my previous post (which hasn't yet been authorised), I just wanted you to know that I have successfully added a scrollbar to the module. Well, I added it to a template override I created... but the job's done! Yipeeee!!!
Ess'iele
... seeing things.
11 years 1 month ago #5349

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by DO_PAL on topic Re: scrollbar request update

Hi ... could you please share the idea to add scrollbar for horizontal module gallery of videos?
please....
10 years 11 months ago #5566

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies