New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

category name showed

• xavi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26

category name showed was created by xavi

hi, in my menu item I have selected to show a category list, but it always shows the name of the category above and do not want to show, how I can remove it? I tried all the options, but I can not, also shown are the views and want to not display.

thank you very much
12 years 3 weeks ago #301

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: category name showed

To Hide the Category Name,

Go to your Menu Manager - Your Menu Item - Parameters(system) and disable Show the Page Title option.

Do you need to remove the View Count from the Video Page or Gallery Thumbnails ?

For Video Page, you can remove it under Components - All Video Share - Global Configuration - Video Page Settings.

For Gallery Thumbnails, there is no direct option to do it, instead you can do it by tweaking your CSS code. Just choose Front End Stylesheet option from Global Configuration Panel,

Search for
#avs_gallery .avs_thumb .views{ margin:0px; padding:0px; display:block; font-family:Arial; font-size:11px; color:#777; }
Replace the above line as
#avs_gallery .avs_thumb .views{ display:none; }
12 years 3 weeks ago #302

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies