New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Two instances of gallery on different pages

• Freetran
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Two instances of gallery on different pages was created by Freetran

Hello. So far we like your component and the modules a lot, thanks for the great extension, we plan to buy the licence shortly.

However, I would like to inquire about the following possibility: Is it possible to have two different galleries for two different pages?

Basically, what I need is a different number of columns. On one page I need 3 columns and a player, on the other page I need 5 columns without a player (just a gallery). When I set '2 rows, 5 columns' and enable the player, the gallery turns to 3 columns, 4 rows and messes the layout completely.

Can I somehow have two instances of the module or make the module generate the number of columns dynamically based on the available space?

Thanks ahead
11 years 7 months ago #2865

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Two instances of gallery on different pages

It's recommended to have 2 instances of module. Kindly get me the Page URL in where the gallery seems to be messy...
11 years 7 months ago #2867

• Freetran
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Freetran on topic Re: Two instances of gallery on different pages

Thank you for your help. I have one more question then - is it possible to have two separate css files for each module?

P.S. Unfortunately I cannot provide you with the link as I am not supposed to disclose the site address.
11 years 7 months ago #2868

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Two instances of gallery on different pages

Our modules have support for the Joomla!'s native Module styling method Module Class Suffix . So, Instead of 2 different CSS files, you can write different CSS styles for each modules in the same file.

We use the following CSS file to style our Modules,
{root} / components / com_allvideoshare / css / allvideoshare.css
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 7 months ago #2871

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies