New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video position

• Francisco
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Video position was created by Francisco

Hello, first of all, congratulations for your extension, it is awesome. i would like to buy the license because it works perfect but when i use the component with a menu to get the video gallery, it show only one column..i have tried to change the number of columns and to modify the template and nothing. Even i tried to use the module and it happens the same. Please help!!

I don't know if it is important but i am using localhost
12 years 1 month ago #198

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video position

Issue should be with the wrong configuration. You can check the working setup by yourselves at allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/category-layout-of-the-component

Kindly let me know, whether you are having right settings at Components - AllVideoShare - General Configuration - Gallery Settings

Also, Kindly check that you have any issue with typo in the particular field.

Actually, I like to visit your Live Site URL but since you are working in your Local setup, then I would ask you to get the screenshot from General Configuration Page.
12 years 1 month ago #199

• Francisco
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Francisco on topic Re: Video position

Thank you very much for the answer...i saw the web that you told me and i happened the same so i realised that maybe it was because the browser...i update and now it works better...however i don't know why but if i choose a category in a module with the option of videos to do a gallery...it appears all of them, i mean that all the videos of the different categories. it is strange because it doesn't happen with the component in a menu item. could you help me please?
12 years 1 month ago #209

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video position

Regarding your Gallery Module issue,

To be honest, we found the issue later after the 1.1 release. So, we have updated the same 1.1 package recently. Kindly download our latest version from our site and install it over the top of your existing installation. Hope this solved your query.

Let me know for further queries.
12 years 1 month ago #210

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies