New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Can I display featured video above categories?

• Brent
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Can I display featured video above categories? was created by Brent

Not sure if I am posting this in the right section, so feel free to move it if there is a more applicable area.

First, this is a wonderful extension and I thank you for making it available for free. Like I've seen others post, I have also tried just about every other one available and this one is by far the very best, hands down!

I like the idea of having a featured video, but am not sure where this comes into play at. I would really like to have it so when I click my menu's video link that it will display the featured video with our categories below that. Is this possible to do?

Thanks in advance,

Brent
11 years 10 months ago #1782

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Can I display featured video above categories?

Do you mean about displaying a Player with Latest featured Video at top and all category thumbnails below it ?

If yes, sorry our current version only have option to display all category thumbnails as the Menu Item. But, we are happy to add this option for free in your Commercial version.

Let me know your thoughts...
11 years 10 months ago #1783

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies