New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

How to edit the "More" link to another page

• clt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

How to edit the "More" link to another page was created by clt

Hello,

where do you go to edit "More" link on gallery module? Currently it errors out to 404 pages. I am trying to point the link to another page with more videos or a category. The gallery module doesn't support multiple pages to be scrolled side ways or scroll up/down...etc

Thanks for the help
11 years 10 months ago #1716

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How to edit the "More" link to another page

where do you go to edit "More" link on gallery module? Currently it errors out to 404 pages. I am trying to point the link to another page with more videos or a category.

By default, the More button will be targeted to the Component Page. I'm not sure, why it's displaying 404 error page for you. Could you send me your Live Page URL to check it directly ? Also, we don't have any option to change the link of More button to a custom Page. If you're a Licensed customer, then kindly send your Key along with this post link to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So that, our developer can add the option and send an updated version within 24 - 48 hrs...

The gallery module doesn't support multiple pages to be scrolled side ways or scroll up/down.

We are adding a carousel module in our next version.
11 years 10 months ago #1735

• clt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by clt on topic Re: How to edit the "More" link to another page

The website is not live yet to send you the link. I am not so clear when you say it is linked to the component. I am still looking around and trying to figure it out. I saw the second demo page made with component and category, I am not sure I have to create that page to link to it. My videos are embedded from another site; adding it on page and trying to play only the video makes it even harder.

Thanks for the help
11 years 10 months ago #1750

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How to edit the "More" link to another page

Seems to be strange issue that the More button loading a 404 error page for you. By default the More button will be targeted to our Component Page and you no need to do anything for that. We are helpless until we see your issue page. Please understand us !!!
11 years 10 months ago #1751

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies