New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Gallery Module scroll bar

• clt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

Gallery Module scroll bar was created by clt

Need help!
I created videos gallery page on a website as "Classical Demo" format, and it comes out good. The problem I have is, if I have 25 videos and want to display it on a gallery module "5 videos at a time", how can this be done? I meant how can you add a scroll bar or slider to the gallery module so that the other videos can be viewed?...Any suggestions, solutions?

Thanks
11 years 10 months ago #1617

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Gallery Module scroll bar

Our current version doesn't have the option which is required. But, you can Hire our developer to customize your module in this case. If you are interested, kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get the quote.
11 years 10 months ago #1626

• clt
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by clt on topic Re: Gallery Module scroll bar

Thanks for the reply...
This module to be a gallery it should have this standard feature to be functional,I believe..
If that is the case where and how do you edit the "More" link at the bottom of the module? Maybe if the link opens another page

Thanks
11 years 10 months ago #1702

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Gallery Module scroll bar

I assure, that our next version will have the Carousel type of display.

I have replied for your other query in allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/10-allv...link-to-another-page
11 years 10 months ago #1736

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies