New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

What About another modules in the video page?

• allvideo1
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

What About another modules in the video page? was created by allvideo1

Hi,

i'm using avs. everything perfect and thank you. but in the video page, i can't put any different joomla module. on main page there is all modules (rigt, sidebar, etc) but whem clicked on video and go to video page, there is no these modules.

When i clicked on a video in allvideoshareplayer module and go video page there is all modules. And address line like this :mysite.com/muhallebi-krali/video/random/muhallebi-kral-sibumi

But when i cliked on a video in allvideosharegallery (which are duplicated) modules and go video page there is no any modules. And the addres line like this:mysite.com/component/allvideoshare/video/random/tenisde-coezuem-odakl-saglk-duenyamiz-ve-biz

Ps: These Modules Assignment checked "On All Pages"

So, how can i see another modules on the video page?

Thanks
11 years 10 months ago #1596
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: What About another modules in the video page?

If you have checked the Module assignment to On All Pages, then the modules should be viewed in all video pages. Could you send me your Live Video Page URL to check the issue directly. You can also mail it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 10 months ago #1605

• allvideo1
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by allvideo1 on topic Re: What About another modules in the video page?

My site My site

Send also mail to you.
thanks
11 years 10 months ago #1608

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: What About another modules in the video page?

I checked okanbayulgenansiklopedisi.com/ and the site is good.

I understood you look for the similar effect to allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo which loads the video in same page. We have used a special option Custom Player Page URL to get this effect. Kindly check my another reply from allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/13-cust.../590-custom-page-url
11 years 10 months ago #1609

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies