New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules.

• Jose luis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules. was created by Jose luis

I want to introduce a menu that I call "multimedia" a gallery of videos Free Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules.

The template I use is ja-purity joomla version 2.5 and for the "multimedia" has three positions middle.left1, and middle.right main content.

From what I have to install two modules:

- AllVideoSharePlayer Module (1)
- AllVideoShareGallery Module (3)

As for the three modules of type AllVideoShareGallery (popular videos, video highlights and recent videos) I have almost no problems to add. Right position to give popular videos and latest video highlights but there is no bottom position that fall below the module AllVideoSharePlayer what position should I take?

Regarding module SharePlayer AllVideo I have some difficulties. From the main menu I chose the option of categories and when I open the multimedia menu does not appear directly in the position the player left but the images of the categories. Only when I give you double click a category are the videos of it yet again I have to press one for them to show the video player.

What should I do for the player to leave deployed from the start?

Best regards
11 years 10 months ago #1214

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules.

I understood you're looking for the similar effect to allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo

Instead of creating the menu using All Video Share Component, I would suggest to create the page using an empty article and just use All Video Share Player module for the Player.

I would also suggest reading my another reply from allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/13-cust.../590-custom-page-url
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 10 months ago #1215

• Jose luis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Jose luis on topic Re: Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules.

I followed all directions as I have said. Only in the case Player (allvideosShare player) I have left in position but is cut by half because the module does not let main content spread.

What I can do?

Regards
11 years 10 months ago #1226

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules.

Kindly get me your Video Page URL...It will help me to guide you more clear...
11 years 10 months ago #1231

• Jose luis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Jose luis on topic Re: Classical style built using AllVideoShare Modules.

11 years 10 months ago #1235

Solution 1 : Editing the template CSS.

Solution 2 : Instead of using the Player Module, you can try All Video Share Player Plugin in your article.

Let me know for further queries...
11 years 10 months ago #1236

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies