New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Youtube playlist & All video share playlist

• onepixel
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Youtube playlist & All video share playlist was created by onepixel

I am interested in All Video Share and plan to use it.

I have two inquiries as follow:

1. I read a comment of someone to All Video Share: "Easy install, great support, I am using for youtube playlist, works with a lot of options! Thanks!". Would you mind showing me how to do it? because I could not find the explanation in your documentation support.

2. Is it possible to make a playlist on All Video Share? so that I can put several videos and automatically play them continuously.

I am looking forward to reading you. Many thanks in advance.
11 years 11 months ago #889

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Youtube playlist & All video share playlist

1. We have support for YouTube Videos and not for YouTube Playlist. He might be speaking about manually adding YouTube videos as a Playlist into All Video Share.

2. Yes, we have support for Playlist inside the Player. We have designed it with the inspiration of YouTube. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo and click the Playlist icon from Player's control-bar.

The option that you required to play the videos in sequence is not available in our extension for the following reasons,

1. We have Option to Share the Player itself to Facebook. Technically, this option is not possible without refreshing the Page since Facebook needs some specific Meta tags for each videos.

2. We have support for Third Party Embed Code method. This could not be achieved without re-loading the page.

3. There is a proved issue with High CPU usage while the flash player is pushed to load videos in sequence.
11 years 11 months ago #892

• onepixel
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by onepixel on topic Re: Youtube playlist & All video share playlist

Hi..
as you said : "The option that you required to play the videos in sequence is not available in our extension for the following reasons...".

but I fond that this site can play the videos in sequence.
the site uses your extension (All video share) in their site.
(I knew from the source code)

can you tell me how to do that? (please)

I am looking forward to reading you.
11 years 11 months ago #942

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Youtube playlist & All video share playlist

I'm not sure, which site you're talking about. Kindly mail the site address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 11 months ago #943

• onepixel
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by onepixel on topic Re: Youtube playlist & All video share playlist

Ok I have sent you the link

Thnks
11 years 11 months ago #944

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies