New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Cannot increase height of video inside module

• A Gabby
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Cannot increase height of video inside module was created by A Gabby

Hello,

I am using side col A & side Col B in Joomla. My side col A corresponds to the size of the module. However, I have the video in Side Col B but the height will not fit into the height of the module. I have changed the height of the player, changed the height of the "All Video Share Player" but it does not seem to reflect the change at all. The width fits fine, but the video sits in the center. Thanks
a
7 years 10 months ago #8283

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

It's hard to find the solution without seeing the issue. Kindly get me your site link. So, I can check what is going wrong and get you the fix.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 10 months ago #8284

• A Gabby
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by A Gabby on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

Hello,

My site is not published.. is there something else I can do.. I've been trying to find this for over a week.. It doesn't seem to allow ability to modify the module size as the module next to it and around it. I have removed the video, used the module for text and everything is fine. It's when I insert the video that I am unable to increase its height. Thanks
a
7 years 9 months ago #8293

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

Sorry, as I said already it's hard to get you the solution without seeing such issues directly. Do you still run your website in localhost? Please try uploading your site files in a development server and get me the link. So, I can check what goes wrong.
7 years 9 months ago #8296

• A Gabby
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by A Gabby on topic Re: Cannot increase height of video inside module

I can give you access via user name, password.. I need to send this privately. Thanks
a
7 years 9 months ago #8297

Kindly email the details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Gabby
7 years 9 months ago #8298

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies