New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Message ERROR

• Jean-Paul
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Jean-Paul on topic Re: Message ERROR

Hey Admin!

You're great! It worked perfectly! But as you say, if I upload my website on a live server, shouldn't I change a thing or two to have it successfully work ?!

By the way, really sorry to have post many similar topics all over the place, wasn't having proper feedback.

Once more, thanks a lot!
9 years 7 months ago #7294

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Message ERROR

If I upload my website on a live server, shouldn't I change a thing or two to have it successfully work ?!

- Yes. Your RTMP stream should also come from a live server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jean-Paul
9 years 7 months ago #7295

• Jean-Paul
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Jean-Paul on topic Re: Message ERROR

Hi Admin,

I'm back with a couple of question:

1. I'm using a IIS7 web server; if I just put the 127.0.0.1 adress on the direct url option, will the vieos play fine while requesting them from a networked computer ?!

2. Should the videos be in tne allvideoshare folder in Cucanet ?! Or can I "sommon" it from somewhere else ?!
9 years 1 month ago #7565

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Message ERROR

1. 127.0.0.1 is just a localhost and will not work when accessing from other computers. Instead, you can use network adapter IP address(192.168.X.X) to access from other computers in the same network.

2. You can upload the videos to any folder inside your Joomla directory and add the videos to the component by simply using our "Direct URL" method.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
9 years 1 month ago #7567

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies