New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Additional instance of player appearing

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Additional instance of player appearing

Do you mean about increasing row counts for the gallery display ?

If yes, just increase the Player height. It is automated :)
11 years 10 months ago #1683

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• OlySoftCIO
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by OlySoftCIO on topic Re: Additional instance of player appearing

Ok, I got it to work. Thanks very much for the help! But...is there any way to reduce the additional space in the way the thumbnails for the related videos are stacking? I had to go to 320 high before they'd stack at all and that leaves a whole bunch of black-space above and below the thumbnail grouping.

Is any of the concerned code exposed? Either via CSS or the module's scripting? I really didn't want to give another 80pixels of height to the media features on this site if I can help it, and I can understand how you as the engineer of the thing may have good reason overall for the limits you have...but I'd really like to trim the thing down if possible.

In any case, thank you very much. I have another site lined up already and my own as well...I'll be purchasing the license from you for both. It's a great Module and you have been a great help.

Peace;

Dave
11 years 10 months ago #1685

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Additional instance of player appearing

It should be done inside the SWF file. We can help you in this case. Kindly give us 24 - 48 hrs to send the updated version...
The following user(s) said Thank You: OlySoftCIO
11 years 10 months ago #1686

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies