New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Animated logo-player's top and bottom margins

• Unai
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Animated logo-player's top and bottom margins was created by Unai

Hi!
This is m first post here, thank you in advance for your help!
I'm trying to use an animated logo (.flv) in my website. I'm using IT_Newsy_3 template (icetheme.com), Joomla! v.2.5.4.
It's not possible to use a .flv as a logo, so I've used the WEATHER position to set a AllVideoSharePlayer Module to get it. It works but I need to quit the top and bottom margin of the player or change their colour to white at least, in order to play only the video without any player stuff. I've confugured everithong to disable any player's control, but can't set to white black player's bands! Is it possible? Thank you very much!!
11 years 10 months ago #1269

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Animated logo-player's top and bottom margins

Kindly send me your Live Site URL to do the possibilities...
11 years 10 months ago #1276

• Unai
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Unai on topic Re: Animated logo-player's top and bottom margins

Hi again!
Thank you for your quicj answer. Sorry, my website is on construction, can I send you a user and pass to visit the site by private message? Also, I'm trying all of this (to set an animated logo in my template) in local first, but I can give you all the info.
I've attached a capture of my local site, so you can see what I have done (see the player's blacj margins roght and left).
Thank you very much!!

Attachment capture.gif not found

11 years 10 months ago #1280
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Animated logo-player's top and bottom margins

Kindly send me your mail ID to which I have to send the updated version with White background.
11 years 10 months ago #1282

• Unai
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Unai on topic Re: Animated logo-player's top and bottom margins

*****@gmail.com
Thank you!
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 10 months ago #1284

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies