New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Videos just showing thumb image and not playing

• Ajarn Ken
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Videos just showing thumb image and not playing was created by Ajarn Ken

Hi, just purchased and trying to set up. I've VIMEO videos but it just shows the video thumb that I uploaded and doesn't play a video. Tried with YOUTUBE also and same thing.

Ive looked through the forum but cant find anything to help. Any ideas and help would be most welcome! (apologies if it's a really easy fix that I've missed!!)
3 years 4 days ago #9844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Videos just showing thumb image and not playing

1. Please make sure that your VIMEO privacy settings allow your VIMEO videos to be played on your website. If possible, please share with us a screenshot from your VIMEO account to check your privacy settings.

2. Also, do you use any optmization plugins? May be there is a conflict. If possible, please share with us your Joomla! admin access details here  allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us . So, we can quickly investigate the issue and gte you the fix.
3 years 4 days ago #9846

• Ajarn Ken
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Ajarn Ken on topic Videos just showing thumb image and not playing

Thanks very much for your extremely prompt reply.

YEs, it was an optimization plugin to strip the whitespace. Now fixed. Many thanks again for your quick response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
3 years 4 days ago #9847

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies