New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Problem uploading and saving videos

• Alfredo H.
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Problem uploading and saving videos was created by Alfredo H.

Hi. I've just installed the system.
I've have created cathegories, modules, activated the plugins etc. BUT when I create a new entrance 1st. I don't see a sign of uploadind status and when I hit the Apply and/or the Save button nothing happens. I've get stuck.
Your guidance will be highly appreciated
Cheers from Lima, Peru
3 years 1 month ago #9808

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Problem uploading and saving videos

Do you see any error messages on the form page or in the browser console? Please share that with us. So, we can get a clue on the issue. 

I believe there is a conflict. If possible, please share your site admin access details here allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us . So, I can check this on my own and apply the fix accordingly.
3 years 1 month ago #9810

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Doug on topic Problem uploading and saving videos

was there a resolution to this?  I could not upload videos or category photos. I manually via code fixed the category phots as a temp fix. I have manually uploaded videos but everything I try to link gives me a 404 error??  www.dougdori.com    category = marshall     youtube videos are not an issue
Thanks in advance
1 year 8 months ago #10012

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Problem uploading and saving videos

@Doug,
The category "Marshall" is restricted only to members. So, it's asking for a login. Also, I believe this is a conflict. So, kindly email us your site admin access details here allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/#contact-us along with this post link. So, we can further investigate the issue and get you a fix accordingly.
1 year 8 months ago #10014

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies