New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

problem in file name

• milad
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

problem in file name was created by milad

Hi
Thank you for your great support
I have a problem when i create a category with persian character it can not create a folder named as the same as category name

as i have shown in the picture allvideo share create a folder with unreadable name when i try to open the video, its thumbnail has been set with correct url and correct folder name but it will not show the thumbnail
because the correct folder name has not created

please help
by the way in the past everything was ok my server hosting was on linux and this week we have changed the os to windows 2012
this problem occurred when we change the os and plat form
we installed xammp on windows and copy the data on it
6 years 10 months ago #8632

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: problem in file name

I believe you must be using our Older version. Our latest 3.0 version doesn't use category names to create folders, instead the folder was created for the date. Do you have any problem upgrading to our latest version? If not, just download the latest version from our website and install it over the top of your existing installation as the solution.
6 years 10 months ago #8633

• milad
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by milad on topic Re: problem in file name

no we cant, we use joomla 2
6 years 10 months ago #8635

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies