New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Uploading Videos from Folder

• Andy
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Uploading Videos from Folder was created by Andy

Hello,

May I just add to those people requesting the option to upload all videos in a particular folder? I am embarking on a project to build a video library on my local machine using Joomla running under the local web host, and would greatly appreciate this feature because I have a *lot* of videos in a folder structure. The ability to automatically categorise, describe and tag all videos in a particular folder would also be wonderful.

I'm not using AllVideosShare at the moment, because I need this specific feature - it's just not available in any Joomla extension I've seen - but I have read such wonderful things about AVS and the excellent support people have received, so I thought I would ask here to see if such a feature is planned, and if so if there is any idea as to when.

Many thanks!

Andy.
8 years 8 months ago #7861

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Uploading Videos from Folder

Thanks for your suggestion. I've added this to our SUGGESTIONS list and we will discuss this in our next team meeting and do the possibilities.
8 years 8 months ago #7864

• Andy
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Andy on topic Re: Uploading Videos from Folder

Many thanks. I shall keep my fingers crossed that you will find it possible! :)

Kind regards and best wishes,

Andy.
8 years 8 months ago #7868

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies