New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Need to call up the video in a pop up window

• Nata
  • Nata's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Need to call up the video in a pop up window was created by Nata

Hello, I just installed the video and plase with the help of {avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1} works perfect!
But I need to open it via link! Like this:
<a href="files/video/accucore_pr.flv" data-lightbox="">watch now »</a>
this link also works but the video quality is very pvery ure!
10 years 3 weeks ago #6750

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Need to call up the video in a pop up window

So, your issue is only with video quality.

But, "All Video Share" doesn't do anything that affect the quality of the video and we just use the actual video uploaded by you. So, the original video itself should be in low quality. Kindly double check.
10 years 3 weeks ago #6752

• Nata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Nata on topic Re: Need to call up the video in a pop up window

Hello!
The quality of the video is fine. The problem is that we usually inserts links to the video in some phrases on the webpage. For example, 'Watch the video'. So, when the website visitor press the link, the video is opend in pop-up window. It is very convenience because sometimes there are more than 2 videos on one page. Moreover, we usually share the direct links to videos in social networks. For the time being, we don't understand how we can do that with your default video component.
To sum up, could you advice how we can insert {avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1} in the <a href="">Watch the video</>
10 years 3 weeks ago #6753

• Nata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Nata on topic Re: Need to call up the video in a pop up window

Hello, once again! As I said I need to add my video in a modal pop up. I made it with the help of jqery
<a href="#" data-reveal-id="myModal"> Watch Video </a>
<div id="myModal">
<p>{avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1}</p>
<a class="close-reveal-modal">×</a>
</div>
The only problem is that when I press 'X'to close the video pop-up, the video disapears but the voice keeps running.

Please advise me what ID action I should add to 'X' in order to stop the voice and video in one click.
10 years 3 weeks ago #6755

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Need to call up the video in a pop up window

I doubt you're just hiding the player using 'display' property. Instead, Kindly try removing the object element completely from the popup window.
10 years 3 weeks ago #6758

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies