New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Change iframe to i-frame

• browells
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Change iframe to i-frame was created by browells

When you hit a third code when saving the code is changed.
For example:
Correct Code:
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/70707344" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href=" vimeo.com/70707344 ">Compilation Best Funny Videos from vimeo.com/user14175736 ">Amen Matter on vimeo.com ">Vimeo.

The code changes to:
<i-frame src="//player.vimeo.com/video/70707344" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href=" vimeo.com/70707344 ">Compilation Best Funny Videos from vimeo.com/user14175736 ">Amen Matter on vimeo.com ">Vimeo.

Add "-" and divides the iframe tag
10 years 1 month ago #6723

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Change iframe to i-frame

You might have installed any security related plugin which converts the iframe tag to i-frame. Kindly find it and disable the plugin or configure it allow iframe tags in forms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: browells
10 years 1 month ago #6725

• browells
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by browells on topic Re: Change iframe to i-frame

The problem was with the JCE editor, but if I paste the code with another editor, works fine.
10 years 1 month ago #6735

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies